amber-developers: AmberTools version 1.0, and Amber10 release candidates

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:42:47 -0700

Hi everyone:

I think we are close enough for people to test out the actual tar files that
might get sent to users. There are still some known bugs, but this version of
the codes are worth testing.

For those of you that have a CVS account, the following should work:

   scp username.loyd.scripps.edu:/raid5/case/AmberTools.20mar08.tar.bz2 .
   scp username.loyd.scripps.edu:/raid5/case/amber10.20mar08.tar.bz2 .

You have to untar both files (they both go into an amber10 directory). Then
follow instructions -- I don't want to give instructions here, since part of
the point is to see if the ones that we provide are clear enough. But, do
note that the exact procedure for compiling and testing has changed a little
since amber9.

It's best to use bugzilla to report problems, but mail to amber-developers is
also OK. Please indicate that you are using the "20mar08" files.

...thanks in advance...dave