Re: amber-developers: please proofread and update the Amber 10 documentation

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:54:06 -0500

Hi Dave,

I looked at the manual, changed some DFTB-related stuff, added some
new DFTB keywords that were missing and a reference about the CM3
charges.

I also noticed that, at least in the version that I can see, the QM/MM
equations all seem to have lost formatting, and LyX cannot find a
number of figures. Since my LyX is missing some packages and unable to
create output, I'm not sure this is a real problem or not. I'm now
trying to get the missing packages and will try it again; meanwhile,
could you just verify if you can notice that with your version of LyX
as well? (I'm running LyX under Cygwin, but I believe it did not
install all the packages correctly).

As soon as I get my LyX working well, I can correct the equations
(assuming you confirm that they are really bad). I can try with the
figures as well, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get them all right,
since I didn't write that part and I am not sure what they should be.

I am attaching here my modified amber10 manual and the bib file with
the extra reference.

Cheers,
Gustavo.