amber-developers: Cover art competition for Amber 10

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 18:00:38 -0800

OK folks: it's time again to solicit contributions for cover art for
the Amber 10 manual and CD-ROM's (and web site). This is your chance to
influence the entire course of Amber for the next two years!

I'll eventually need high-quality artwork, but send what you have, as long as
you are willing to tweak it if your contribution is chosen. Please send your
entries to me (case.scripps.edu), as soon as you can, certainly by Feb. 15.

...thx...dac