amber-developers: yet more changes to Amber 10 documentation

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 13:49:17 -0800

OK: as promised/threatened, I have mostly converted the main Amber 10 manual
to LyX:

     amber10/doc/Amber10.lyx and Amber10.pdf

So, please don't make any changes to sander.me (or other .me files), but work
from the .lyx file. This should be much easier! (Get LyX at www.lyx.org.)

As you will see, the conversion is not complete yet, but enough is there that
you should be able to see how things work. Some tables need to be converted,
the references will use bibtex, and index entries need to be added. All this
will happen over the next few weeks; let me know if you want to pitch in to
help.

One thing that should now be easier is to incorporate "scientific" content
into the users' manuals. If you have MS Word or latex files that explain
background for some of the sections, send them to me, and I will get them
incorporated into the manual.

(Francesco: do you have a Word or latex version of the PIMD introduction?)

....regards...dac