amber-developers: Help on understanding the parameters used in the source code

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 21:06:08 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,

I have a general question regarding the parameters used in the source
code. This is regarding AMBER9 source code. In mix_frcti subroutine, there
are some parameters defined, such as ecopy and ener. How can I check out
the source code to understand what they are corresponding to? I am trying
to understand how sander is working, starting from the input file, and I
am getting confused all the time. In some place of the program, ecopy and
ener arrays are calculated, but I cant find it. Thanks in advance.

Best,

--
  Ilyas Yildirim
  = Department of Chemistry      -                              =