Re: amber-developers: Short_ene/clambda

From: Thomas Steinbrecher <steinbrt.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:16:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

ok, I figured out why I put clambda into short_ene's variables at first
(cause its needed) and why I removed it later (its available via
including md.h anyway, so no need to pass it). I removed clambda from the
short_ene call in get_nb_energy (in short_ene.f) and from the
get_nb_energy call in ew_force.

Regards,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher