amber-developers: CVS accounts

From: Michael Crowley <crowley.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:30:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,
I would like to begin migrating all developers to the cvs machine
(loyd.scripps.edu) and off of chagall or any other machine we may have put
you on to get cvs access at scripps. Some are already on loyd.
These are the folks that are already on loyd:

gustavos Gustavo Seabra-Roitberg group-Amber collab
jsonnenb Jason Sonnenberg amber dvlpr
jianliu Jian Liu amber dvlpr
hayik Seth Hayik amber dvlpr
buw2 Bing Wang amber dvlpr
pv232 Peter Varnai amber dvlpr
mengjueh Mengjuei Hsieh amber dvlpr
carlos Carlos Simmerling Amber dvlrp
rduke Bob Duke
sandyucb Sandy from berkeley/miller group
ruzhuchen Ruzhu Chen, IBM 845-433-8426
york Darrin York
pengyu Pengyu Ren, U Texas
pcieplak AMBER Piotr Cieplak, Burnham Inst.
tjhou AMBER
tluchko Tyler Luchko, U Alberta
peters Martin Peters, qtp U Fla
sagui Celeste Sagui,NCSU Amber dvlpr
roberto Roberto Gomperts,SGI Amber dvlpr
torras Joan Torras,Amber dvlpr PUPIL - Adrian Roitberg
xueli Xue Li,Amber dvlpr Merz Group
junmei_wang Junmei Wang, Amber Dvlpr

If you are one of these people, then nothing has to be done for or by you.
If you are not one of these lucky ducks, then we have some work to do.

It would be easiest if you could let me know when is an opportune time to
make the change. The best time would be when you have all your
modifications checked in because you will want to check out a new version
of the cvs tree with the CVS utility files (Repository in particular)
containing your new cvs repository info (loyd rather than chagall).
When you are ready, let me know and I will make the change. You will get a
new userid and a new CVSROOT environment variable to set. You will also
have to change your password on loyd as described in an email. You will
not be able to log into loyd, only use remote shell commands, in
particular, use cvs via ssh.

Best wishes to all,
Mike