Re: amber-developers: cvs problem today?

From: John Mongan <jmongan.mccammon.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:03:45 -0700

Are you accessing the repository through gamow.scripps.edu or
loyd.scripps.edu? I was having a lot of (similar) trouble when accessing
through the former (ancient SGI machine); things have been much smoother
since I switched over to the latter. There may have been an official
announcement sometime back about making this switch that I missed, in
which case this information may not be so helpful. :)

John