Re: amber-developers: xray: new wrinkle on neb/pimd/les old creased face

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:27:30 -0700

Hi,

Below is the nebmodule.f cvs log.

Scott

TEMPORARY PATCH to get sander.MPI to compile.
See below for the compiler error.
This needs to be investigated by the NEB and PIMD developers in
conjunction with a thorough code inspection of LES/PIMD/NEB !!
This inspection should consider all sanders and the results
should be communicated to all developers !
See the amber-developers list messages that contain neb in the subject
for existing and potential issues.
Here is another question:
Why is there so much code duplication between modules pimd_force
and nebmodule ?

With configure -lam g95: mpif77 -c -O3 -fno-second-underscore -march=nocona -ffree-form -o force.o
_force.f
In file _force.f:2041
         call mpi_reduce(nebrms,etmp,1,MPI_DOUBLE_PRECISION, &
                               1
Error: Symbol 'nebrms' at (1) is defined in multiple modules