amber-developers: Updated prmtop documentation.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:35:57 -0700

Hi All,

The documentation for prmtop appears to be out of date:

http://amber.scripps.edu/formats.html

We are missing the extra 2 entries: numextra and ncopy - I assume these are
related to extra points and pimd / neb etc. Can anyone comment definitively
on what these are and I'll update the website.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/