Re: amber-developers: State of PIMD / NEB test cases.

From: Francesco Paesani <fpaesani.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 17:48:52 -0600

hi ross and wei,

i just updated the tests for PIMD/NMPIMD/CMD and NEB. Everything is in
test/PIMD.

so, i think that the following tests can be removed:
pimd_water/P=8/pimd
pimd_water/P=16/pimd
pimd_water/P=32/pimd
neb_gb
pimd_helium/P=4/pimd
pimd_spcfw

tests for pimd_gb and qmm2+pimd are still missing. for these i need your
help because i do not how to generate the proper prmtop files to run
with the new implementation of PIMD within sander.MPI.

thanks,
francesco