Re: amber-developers: State of PIMD / NEB test cases.

From: Francesco Paesani <fpaesani.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:51:44 -0600

Hi Ross,

It sounds good to me. I'm in the process of putting the QMMM/PIMD test
cases in test/PIMD using the updated version of PIMD/CMD.

However I have a question for you.
How did you check that the old PIMD with QMMM results were actually
correct? Do you have your own PIMD code coupled to QMMM? For all other
PIMD tests I checked the amber results against the results I obtained
with my own code, but for the PIMD/QMMM results this is not possible for
me since the i don't have any QMMM code. Checking against the old tests
does not make any sense since some of the PIMD/CMD stuff has been
changed and, as a consequence, the resulting outputs will be different.

Thanks,
Francesco