Re: amber-developers: State of NEB in AMBER10?

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:20:27 -0700

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007, Francesco Paesani wrote:

> The PIMD/CMD stuff has been updated and slightly modified a couple of
> months ago. Therefore, the old PIMD/CMD test cases are not meaningful
> anymore. The new test cases are in test/PIMD.

Ross is correct that it is really important that the Makefile in amber10/test
run the correct tests, and all of them. Having lots of obsolete tests sitting
around is also a real problem, since it's often unclear what should be run.

For obsolete tests that you don't need anymore, it's probably best to tell
me, and I'll remove them from the CVS tree. If you think you might want them
later, use "cvs remove" to get them out of the way.

...thanks....dave