Re: amber-developers: State of NEB in AMBER10?

From: Wei Zhang <zweig.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:47:35 -0500

Dear Ross,

When I created this test case, I compared the NEB result of the old and new
implementation. They are identical.

Later Francesco updated the code and fixed output format and temperature,
Maybe he forget to update the test case or moved it to somewhere else. I
need
check with him, since the energy is still identical I think we are safe
to say the
code is correct.

I haven't got time to test QMMM/NEB yet, but since it is now running in
multi-sander
mode, I don't see any problem while cause error.

I agree with you that we need a more general way to get number of
processor during
test.

Sincerely,

Wei