Re: amber-developers: State of NEB in AMBER10?

From: Wei Zhang <zweig.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:11:12 -0500

Dear Ross,

In amber 10, you need to use sander.MPI to do NEB simulation.
There is a test case showing how to do this in
amber10/test/full_pimd/Run.full_pimd.

Note that NEB is now implemented using multi-sander framework, thus it
should be much faster than amber 9, but it is also limited to replicate
the whole
molecule. There is also a plan to implement NEB under LES framework
which will
allow user to only replicate part of the system. but this part has not
been done
yet.

Sincerely,

Wei