Re: amber-developers: ifort -traceback

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:07:42 -0500

I have it in the debug options for pmemd (-g -traceback). I tend to not
like building stuff for production with any of this stuff as a default due
to a possible (small) impact on performance (related to memory footprint).
I have not really studied the costs. For code where we are not really all
that concerned about performance though, it would make a great default.
Regards - Bob