Re: amber-developers: call nxtsec and read(nf,fmt)

From: Wei Zhang <zweig.scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:25:18 -0700

Hi Ilyas,

the source of the two subroutine nxtsec is under directory
amber/src/lib/nxtsec.f

which I think is read through the file looking for a line like "%ATOM_NAME",
if found, extract the format information from the next which should be like

%FORMAT(xxx), store the format string in fmt, and read coming section using
it.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Sincerely,

Wei