Re: amber-developers: About amber8 help for mozilla-based browser.

From: Xuebin Qiao <xbqiao.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 02:01:53 +0800

Dear dac:

Thanks for your quick response. It's my pleasure to make contribution back
to amber community.

I test the link and find that this method is not very convenient for end
user to install the addon package. Could you please insert the code snippet
listed in attachment file. So it may give better user expericence.

BTW, I'm starting to port amber9 manual in my spare time.

best regards

qxb

--
... there have been two really clean,
consistent models of programming so far: