Re: amber-developers: AMBER 9 Problems on IRIX and ALTIX

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:21:50 -0700

Hi Ross,

If it doesn't generate too much trouble, let's patch both pbsa and
sander. I'll perform a cvs update for Amber10 tonight.

All the best,
Ray

Ross Walker wrote:

>Hi Ray,
>

>>Yes or no ... it depends on whether you want to use sander for mmpbsa
>>types of calculations. I'll change the code in Amber10/sander anyway.
>>

>If we are going to release a bug fix for Amber 9 me might as well patch both
>the pbsa file and the sander file at the same time no? Can it do any harm to
>do that?
>

>>But pb_sasa.f is supposed to be deleted from the Amber9 cvs tree.
>>

>It is still in the CVS tree and is also part of the release. Although I just
>checked the pbsa Makefile and it is not in there so the file is just dormant
>and does not get used so we won't need the patch for this.
>
>It is still in the Amber10 tree as well so you should probably remove it
>from there.
>
>All the best
>Ross
>
>/\
>\/
>|\oss Walker
>
>| HPC Consultant and Staff Scientist |
>| San Diego Supercomputer Center |
>| Tel: +1 858 822 0854 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
>| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk | PGP Key available on request |
>
>Note: Electronic Mail is not secure, has no guarantee of delivery, may not
>be read every day, and should not be used for urgent or sensitive issues.
>

>.

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697-3900
Office: (949)824-9528         Lab: (949)824-9562
Fax: (949)824-8551          e-mail: rluo.uci.edu
Home page: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/rayl/