Re: amber-developers: Amber/APBS module outline

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:14:08 -0700

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006, Robert Konecny wrote:

> I have written Amber/sander interface to APBS which allows access to most
> of the APBS functionality from within sander.

Hi Robert: one other point:

Let me know if/when you would like us to "advertise" this on the Amber web
site; at that point, you could also send e-mai to amber.scripps.edu with
information about where to look.

We have some other "plugins" (I guess that is right word), e.g two from
Rebecca Wade. I didn't test these before posting them to the web, so whenever
you (and Nathan etc.) want, we could make it more visible. However, I think
it would be good to have some for Amber developers to test that out first,
if possible.

...regards...dave