amber-developers: Work is needed on the Users' Manual!

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:41:01 -0700

Hi everyone:

I just want to goose you to take a look at the Users' Manual, and the
things
that are still needed there. Here is the information:

     http://amber.scripps.edu/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Amber9doc

PLEASE MAKE THIS YOUR HIGHEST AMBER PRIORITY! We have five or six weeks
yet
to tweak the code, test cases, configuration scripts, and so on. But we
need
to assemble the manual, carefully edit it, and send it to the printer in
just
a few weeks.

Please feel free to add or subtract things from the wiki page...please
don't
rely on my to catch everything.

(See if you can get students and post-docs to pitch in, pointing out
things
that are missing, confusing, or ambiguous. And surely there must be some
such person who would like to get the added publicity of having *their*
artwork become the Amber logo for the next two years....)

If you've been "good" about this: thanks! I appreciate it.

If you've been "bad": you know who you are!

...regards to all....dac