amber-developers: new source code for pmemd

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:34:57 -0700

Hi everyone:

Bob Duke has sent me an updated version of pmemd. Since this is
significantly
different from amber8, and since the CVS pmemd part for Amber9 up to now
has
been identical to amber8, I have gone "under the hood" and removed the old
pmemd repository and replaced it with the latest codes.

Here is what you will need to do to your working directories:

    cd ...amber9/src # or wherever your working directory is
    rm -rf pmemd
    cvs update -d pmemd

This will give you the latest stuff in your working tree. If you need the
amber8 pmemd for some reason, get it from the amber8 CVS repository.

...thanks!...dac