amber-developers: elsize test case....

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:55:35 -0700

Hi All,

Who is responsible for the executable 'elsize'?

It does not seem to built as part of the standard build and yet it has a
test case that is part of the standard test cases and thus testing fails
since it can't find the executable.

Can I suggest that we make sure that all of the tests will run with a
standard build, as the end user is going to build it. Any extra features
that require special build options, editing of config.h etc. should not
have
their test cases as part of the standard suite.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk | PGP Key available on request |