Re: amber-developers: Re: Patch to the problem that interrupts make clean under src/

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:05:25 -0700

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005, Mengjuei Hsieh wrote:

> By the way, src/netcdf/src/Makefile should not exist in the CVS tree
because
> it should be generated automatically by src/netcdf/src/configure

I supposed I should let John answer this, but it doesn't look to me like
this is correct: the netcdf configure does not create the Makefile; it
creates "macros.make", which in turn is included in the Makefile.

[By the way, the lack of a macros.make file is a minor annoyance if one
tries
to clean a netcdf directory that has never been configured...]

...dac