Re: amber-developers: Re: Patch to the problem that interrupts make clean under src/

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:28:46 -0700

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005, Mengjuei Hsieh wrote:

> I am sorry for the patches flooding in the mailing list. This one is
about a
> new make clean entry that cleans *.o _*.f *.a under src/Machines.
However,
> only anal/, etc/, profec/, protonate/ and resp/ are still using Machines
> directory.

src/Machines is an incredibly out-of-date directory. Nothing should
depend
on it. It wasn't included in the Amber 8 release, and no one has
complained about that. I don't think the things you cite as using the
Machines directory in fact make reference to it....I can remove the
Machines directory from my working copy, and nothing bad seems to
happen(?).

...dac