Re: amber-developers: evb/les error

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 05:50:46 -0700

I hope evb isn't using LES code since the gb-les code is
going to be completely different now. there will be no
egb_les anymore - at the utah meeting I thought that
we had decided not to covnert evb and neb to les.
if someone is using this please let me know right away.
thanks
carlos

Michael Crowley wrote:

>There is an error during compile for the evb/LES code that shows up in
>ene.f. Can one of the evb or les folks sort out the usage of the variable
>"cnum"?
>
>It appears that it is included in ene.f via both a "use
evb,only:...,cnum"