amber-developers: sander REM tests

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:38:08 -0700

Hi,

I just built amber8 sander REM at a site and ran the testcases.
Ooppps,
test/rem_gb, test/rem_vac, and test/rem_wat
do not exist in the amber8 distribution.
These directories were not in amber8/mkrelease.
I don't know if it matters now but I have committed a corrected mkrelease.
Due to changes in amber9/mkrelease there is no problem for amber9.
Should I create a bugfix for the missing 3 missing tests or is there
some other mechanism for making the files available ?

Also I notice that test/rem is in both 8 and 9 mkrelease.
I suspect that test should be eliminated.
Can a REM-ist inspect all four tests and indicate which should be kept ?

thanks,
Scott