Re: amber-developers: Excluded list ?

From: Guanglei Cui <cuigl.csb.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:26:52 -0700

Hi,

I've fumbled upon the same issue while dealing with coarse-grain
simulations. As far as I understood, the excluded atom list is rebuilt
only when PME is turned on with extra point (perhaps Tom D. knows more
about this). This is done in extra_pts.f, and can be turned off through
chngmask (see comments in extra_pts.f), I think. For GB calculations,
the excluded atom list in prmtop is used.

Regards,

Guanglei