RE: amber-developers: Excluded list ?

From: darden <darden.gamera.niehs.nih.gov>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:02:01 -0700

yong
--one other thing
I think we doubled up the excluded atom list so that it atom i can exclude

atoms j with j<i . this is because the grid based list builders destroy
the old logic where atoms are processed serially

I should have put the re-build of excluded atom list into leap---BUT leap
should have been written in fortran and be batch oriented instead of
interactive. we really don't need a fancy compsci solution to the basic
problem of building prmtop and inpcrd files. we need something that all
the developers can easily understand and work with

there's my rant for the week
td