Re: amber-developers: Excluded list ?

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:54:27 -0700

Yong -
I clearly managed to cause offense though that was not the case. I
apologize
to you publicly, abjectly. My intentions were good. You are a member of
the core team; I'm not, so I don't see how you can feel that I was not
treating you as a team member. It won't happen again because I will
refrain
from all further comment on the list. Apologies to everyone else that got

to wade through all this too.
Regards - Bob