Re: amber-developers: Heating process in TI approach

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:30:12 -0700

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005, Ilyas Yildirim wrote:

> I have an explicit water system, similar to the DNA tutorial. I am doing
> a perturbation on this system. I am trying to use the new sander
> (ver. AMBER 9). I want to heat the system from 0 to 300 K.

> Unit 15 Error on OPEN: groups
>
> Unit 15 Error on OPEN: groups

It's hard to see how this error has anything to do with heating or not
heating; or indeed anything with your sander input.

Can you run your job on a single workstation in interacctive mode? Are
you sure that your "mpi" perl script is really working? Basically, both
threads fail to find the "groups" file...

...dac