Re: amber-developers: Apple's feed back for amber.

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:50:43 -0700

Dave -
I suppose I would be fine with it being posted as "unsupported" on our
site,
per your recommendations below. I gather Mengjuei has contacts with apple

if we need to discuss this with them? At any rate, if you want to just
post
it on the site with disclaimers, that would be great. I can post an
annoucement on the reflector, or you or Mengjuei can, as you prefer (or we

can be quiet about it, but it would seem appropriate to at least note that

it is out there).
Thanks much - Bob