RE: amber-developers: g95 seg fault/amber9 current cvs

From: Wu, Xiongwu \(NIH/NHLBI\) <"Wu,>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 16:19:50 -0700

The g95 problem with gb_rna/Run.sgld is solved by modifying the SGLD array
allocations in locmem.f.

For Langevin dynamics simulation, modifications are made to allow
non-periodic systems be centered every nscm steps, instead of COM motion
being stopped. Related testcase output files have been updated.

Thanks!

Xiongwu