RE: amber-developers: cvs amber9

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:03:13 -0700

You don't have write permisson to the CVS tree. Send the files to me and
I'll commit them for you. Alternatively ask Dave Case if you can have
write
permission.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |