amber-developers: Re: possible AMBER meeting in Fall 2004

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:42:34 -0700

We've set the meeting for October 21-22. We're still working out details
for
the hotel, and I'll send that info soon, but I wanted to at least let
everyone
know the date so that you can mark it in your calendar. We'll have 1 day
for
presentations and another for informal working on code, discussing
plans, etc.
If you want to stay over saturday, there are plenty of activities on
Long Island
that time of year.

Please let me know by the end of next week (Aug 27) if you plan to
attend or not,
and any suggestions for others to invite, since this will certainly
affect our choice of both
the hotel and the meeting room.
Carlos

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
Stony Brook University Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 E-mail: carlos.simmerling.stonybrook.edu