Re: amber-developers: Altivec wrapper for PMEMD

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:47:11 -0700

Mengjuei -
Thanks much for working on this apple/pmemd stuff. I have no apple
resources whatsoever, so I am going to stay out of the fray; please just
thoroughly test before checkin. I would also recommend that maybe we make
the conditional something like APPLE_VEC (or something else that
effectively
indicates the scope of the usage) instead of vecLib.
Regards - Bob Duke