amber-developers: Re: AMBER: PMEMD Built ? Wont run..

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:00:22 -0700

Hi Bob,

On Tue, 11 May 2004, Robert Duke wrote:

> Thanks for picking up ndfmin. We should have probably put a list of
> obsolete variables that would cause grief in the doc... While I agree
with
> you that grep is useful, I am not sure that it reflects well on us to
have
> to recommend grepping the source to figure out what inputs are valid,
> though.

Agreed.
Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time to make the Retired Namelist
Variable appendix and the corresponding code warnings comprehensive
with respect to versions before 7.
I have recently updated that appendix in the amber9 cvs tree,
and I hope that such work will continue in the future.

Scott

f95