Re: amber-developers: save secondary restart

From: Thomas E. Cheatham, III <cheatham.chpc.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:31:51 -0700

> do you still have this code around? it
> might be good to put it in the new development tree
> as an option.

I agree, however the semantics are complicated, i.e. it would have to be a
new variable as NTWR > 0, = 0, < 0 are already taken. But I will
re-assert the need as there are many machines (TCS1, etc.) where this
happens frequently (i.e. truncated restart files).

I would likely implement a new variable NTWR_CYCLE = 1 to do the cycling
(independent of the < 0).

--tom