Re: amber-developers: UNC JAC benchmark?

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:35:58 -0700

Carlos -
Actually, there are some sander8 benchmarks, along with the pmemd ones on
the two pages of additonal benchmarks (off the main page) from me. These
are for the dual xeon on one page, and for ibm sp4's,
alphaserver/quadrics,
and the itanium cluster at ncsa (thanks to Tom C. for cluster access). I
presume you are interested in the sander numbers for extrapolating to LES.
Regards - Bob