Re: amber-developers: draft of the Amber 8 web page

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 14:16:32 -0700

Dave -
You probably meant to say:
"This is for Amber 6 and Amber 7 users only"
instead of
"This for Amber 6 and Amber 7 users only"
in the section on PMEMD 3.1?

I'll collect a few benchmarks and send you the data later this week. May
need to do a run or two, but it will mostly be stuff I have on platforms
you
all don't normally benchmark on.

Thanks - Bob