Re: amber-developers: Configure script for MacOS X with IBMXLF/XLC

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:20:05 -0700

Hi,

I'm sorry for a bug of my previous file,

The attached new patch file is just a new version, this should work with
ptraj and any arpack related program.

If any of you want to compile g5 specific program, remember to change
-qarch=auto -qtune=auto
-qarch=g5 -qtune=g5

Cheers,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo group, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, University
of