Re: amber-developers: fortran 90/95 question

From: James W. Caldwell <jimc.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:42:02 -0700

Hi Bob,

Your point about ifort is well taken, I have trouble keeping up with
the Windows side updates (Not that I'm all that sure that VS.NET 2003
is super stable either).

While I'd love to get to the bottom of the problem, I'm have to
be pragmatic...the pressure to get this project going is building
so I'll just comment out the "()"s for the moment and stumble
ahead (and quit whining about my lack of f9x knowledge).

jim