amber-developers: code freeze; picture needed

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:18:06 -0700

Folks:

Due to a change in my family's travel plans (long story, has to do with
USC playing in the Rose Bowl and not the Sugar Bowl....) I will be on
vacation
at the beginning of January.

Therefore, I am setting back the date for the CVS code freeze until Jan.
5,
2004. This gives you five more days(!), which I am assuming will be put
good use. :-)

Also, I am solciting contributions for the cover picture of the Amber 8
Users'
Manual. As nice as Vickie's picture is, it would be good to have a new one
for the new release. This is your chance to show off your graphics
skills.
I will need a good quality computer image (preferably tiff, but will
consider
jpeg or eps.) Since these are likely to be big, it's probably best to
send
them directly to me, not to the amber-developers' list.

Thanks...and happy holidays!....dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu