amber-developers: dates for the next amber meeting?

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:40:33 -0700

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003, Kennie Merz wrote:

> Are we going to have a fall/winter AMBER meeting? If so, I was wondering
> about possible dates.

My current thinking is _not_ to have a meeting between now and the March
release date. I know people are busy, and I think we pretty much know
what
needs to get done, it's just a matter of doing it. I also know that
nobody
wants to travel more than they have to.

However, I'm certainly open to persuasion. People that think a meeting
in the next few months (i.e. before the release) would be a good idea
should
post their views on the amber-developers list.

If we don't meet this winter, I'd probably see if something could be
worked
out near the time of the Comp. Chem. Gordon conference, as we did two
years
ago. Comments on this are also encouraged.

..thanks...dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu