RE: amber-developers: Re: Ff02 pol

From: Yong Duan <yduan.udel.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:05:19 -0700

Thanks for the comments.

Will stop parm99MOD2 test (which is clearly not intended for ff02pol).
Will test on parm99/ff02pol parm99/ff02ep_pol combinations. Both
probably should be tested, if we include them in the distribution,
although the argument for ff02ep_pol is indeed strong. The users (and
ourselves) should know what to expect.

Frcmod.ala3_refit is Carlos' mainchain torsion (same as parm99MOD2.dat).

I used POL3BOX.

yong