Re: amber-developers: status of psander

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.scripps.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:10:30 -0700

Howdy :)

psander is the only program that is not compiled and tested on a
nightly basis on our 6 test platforms: ifc, sgi, compaq, hp, hp -mpi,
and efc (on our altix). psander is expected to be added very soon to
the install target.

I invite all to commit test cases for new, and even old, code.
46 days until Dave freezes the code.

Scott